Sunday, July 19, 2009

She said: "This week's the week"


Ben and Meaghan's wedding went off without a hitch-the Benson house is a day away from CO-so this is really happening. It looks like we are a "go" for a Wednesday departure for Yorktown and Paul will start riding Thursday. Not bad-only 3 days off from our predicted date. Thanks to all our subcontractors, Josh and Jeff, the Bensons, and everyone who pushed a bit to make sure we could leave. After the Marine Corps picnic today, we will load up the Mini to make sure we can fit all essential supplies, and then I will feel like we are really doing this. I hope everyone keeps in touch-we have a Skype account-so if anyone else has Skype and wants to "talk", please call. We will miss everyone and want to share all our exciting experiences with you. As Paul will attest, I am a planner-need to know all the details ahead-well this trip will be anything but that, so as I head into the world of the unpredictable I am a little nervous-I can't imagine how Paul must feel. The "he said" will have to share that with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment